Phone

Phone
call us

Cherry Creek School District Reminded Me That Blogger Existed

We can thank Cherry Creek School District for this post. When I was researching school districts that might be interested in Craniums to help protect Chromebooks, I ended up on two or three CCSD Blogger websites. This meant that search engines were finding the posts, and that's really the main purpose of posting online. At that point, I remembered that I'd had at least one Blogger page (three, apparently). I also had blogspot pages, Angelfire pages, and more than one Myspace page.

After getting back into Blogger and writing a few articles, it's not too bad. Easier than the alternatives and the templates are nicer than they were. I don't remember for sure if CCSD even has Chromebooks at this point. Any school district with unprotected Chromebooks should email me.