Phone

Phone
call us

You Have Something to Sell

I began this post with an "IF" at first, but then I realized there is no if about it. You do have something to sell, and I can help. 

You may simply want to sell your church, school, or child care with a better website. Public and private schools need to sell themselves to the community. Churches are often competing for members. It's all sales, to some degree. Luthernet focuses on Lutheran Church websites. Brave New Church is for websites of other churches. Passive Ninja builds all kinds, including education websites.

However, what if you also have some educational or just creative material you want to sell and market? You don't have to go at that alone, either. I have sold items on Kindle, Amazon, and TeachersPayTeachers. I have marketed these items to help the sales. These have mostly been my own, but I can certainly do the same for you.

Because I have many established accounts and websites, I can offer marketing that works. I don't try sneaky internet tricks, though. I write articles that get seen, which means you don't pay for worthless clicks and ads that end. Searches find my content, which means people will find your products. This is known as organic searching, and it's the right way to sell.

You will not get rich overnight. This is not a scheme. If you have a good product, however, you will get noticed. A good website isn't always enough, and I am one web designer who admits it.